DEMOCRATS: MOVING AMERICA FORWARD
• Democrats invested to rebuild America's roads, bridges, rails, and ports to build private-sector jobs in communities across the country.
• Democrats made college affordable for millions of students by eliminating subsidies to banks.
• Democrats fought for the middle class by ending taxpayer funded bailouts, cutting taxes, and protecting credit card users from excessive hidden fees and abusive practices.
• Democrats ended insurance company abuses, including the practice of denying coverage to people with preexisting conditions. It's already helping millions of Americans get better, more affordable care and is helping make prescription drugs more affordable for seniors.
• To help reduce the deficit, Democrats plan to keep taxes low for the middle class, so they can pay bills and stimulate the economy.
• Democrats provided new tax credits and loans to create clean-energy jobs right here in America and proposed tough reforms that would ensure oil companies are responsible for their actions.
• Democrats have fought to change the ways of Washington —pushing for ethics reform that would keep our elections fair and limit the influence of big corporations.
Voters have a choice, and it couldn't be clearer. President Obama and Democratic leaders in Congress have fought to repair a decade of damage and grow an economy that strengthens our country and middle-class families, not just today but over the long run.